- Our Competition Teams won More National Titles in 2015
any studio in the USA!
- Dancers Edge has consistently been recognized as one of the top competitive studios in the Country… winning State, Regional, and National titles every year since we opened our doors.
- Dancers Edge has been recognized by Dancer magazine as the studio with the “Best Technique” in the Nation.
- The Federation of Dance Competitions has recognized Dancers Edge in 2009 and 2010 as one of the top studios in the country.
- In 2010 studio co-owner and Competition Director Cathy-Lee Hambright Ward was awarded the Dance Educator of the Year by the NCAAHPERD for her outstanding achievements and leadership.
- In 2009 Dancers Edge was selected as the Best Dance Studio & School in Winston-Salem by the US Commerce Association for their “exceptional success in the local community and as a company that enhances the positive image of small business through service to their customers and community”.
- Dancers Edge students regularly receive scholarships to train at some of the top schools in the country (including New York, California, and Detroit).- Numerous Dancers Edge alumni have gone on to work professionally in the dance industry, and most of the studio’s staff are working professionals known nationally in the dance world!
- Dancers Edge was nominated for “Future Stars of America” by dancestage.com.
- Dancers Edge and their routines have been recognized by major competition circuits across the country for their innovative and award-winning choreography (including Showstopper, Applause Talent, Hall of Fame, Kids Artistic Review, and Encore just to name a few.)
- In 2009 Dancers Edge had the highest scoring routine at all four of its regularly scheduled regional and state competitions, and had the top two scoring routines at three of those. And, in 2010 the studio had three of the top four scoring routines at National Championships, including the highest score of the entire competition.
- Dancers Edge studio and teams are asked to perform at many major events, including local venues like the Winston-Salem Dash, the American Cancer Society, and the YMCA Healthy Kids Day as well as major events like NFL football games and the NCAA… just to name a few.
- Our competition teams are structured to offer every level of dancer a chance to compete and thrive in an encouraging environment while improving technique and gaining life experiences that our dancers will take with them forever!
It’s what Dancers Edge is all about!